Contemporary Art Aficionados Domingo Zapata
Hollywood’s famed Chateau Marmont had the pleasure of acting as the ultimate venue for a private, VIP viewing reception for artist, Domingo Zapata and actor/painter, Jordi Molla. Hosted by Bertaud Bélieu rosé, the posh event proved to be nothing less than spectacular.
Recently named one of Whitewall Magazine’s “Artists to Watch,” Zapata is garnering much attention after some 20 years spent creating art.
Buy Now: $199
Christian Louboutin has been selling 25 pairs, costing hundreds and sometimes thousands of dollars, in his first-ever men’s store in Paris that opened in August. Apparently, the more lavish models are most popular, with Louboutin saying that his male customers “come in and they say, ‘What do you have with studs?’” And that his studded high-top sneakers ($993) and a more elaborate version with crystals ($2,278) belong to his bestsellers.
Quintessentially British men’s outfitter, Hackett London, continues with its European expansion by opening a flagship store in Milan. Located on Via Manzoni in the heart of Milan’s fashion district, this is the first Hackett London store in Italy after a number of years trading exclusively through many of Italy’s top wholesale accounts. The opening of this retail space is in line with Hackett’s approach of opening flagship stores in key cities throughout the world.
- The Latest Boutique Openings, Carven, Rolls Royce and Louis Vuitton
- The Prolific Pittsburgh Steeler #56 featuring Lamarr Woodley
- Nespresso: The Heart is a Machine
- Interview: Thierry Lamouroux for Cartier
- Seven Stars, Suite Luxury on the World's Most Beautiful Beach
- Vertu Opens New Store at IFC, Hong Kong
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel - Barcelona
- Largest Rolls Royce Showroom in the World Opens in Abu Dhabi
Page 1 of 14